Here in our patient information area we provide a variety of information and resources; from what services we provide, to payment options that are available, to new patient registration forms that you may download and complete at your own convenience before your first appointment. We also provide a wealth of information related to our services and dentistry from the included links.
For your convenience, new patients may download, print, and fill out the New Patient Registration Forms to bring with you to your first appointment. The other files for the federal Notice of Privacy Practices are included here for you to read. There is nothing on them to fill out, and the Notice of Privacy Practices are not necessary to print and bring with you.
- Periodontal Patients
- Post Scaling and Root Planning Instructions
- Suggestions for Partial and Denture Wearers
In order to assist every patient in meeting their dental treatment goals, we offer multiple options for payment. We accept all major credit cards, cash, or check.
Insurance: We accept most dental insurance plans that allow you to go to the dentist of your choice. We are contracted or “in-network” with Delta Dental Premier plans. Please contact our office if you have any questions about your policy.
Financing: These are 3rd party financing institutions that offer zero interest payment options for qualified applicants. Most patients are accepted within 15 minutes after filling out the appropriate forms available at our office or on their website.
- Care Credit (www.carecredit.com)
- Implant Crowns and Bridges
- Natural Teeth Crowns and Bridges
- Traditional & Tooth Colored Fillings
- Complete and Partial Dentures – with or without Implants
- TMJ Treatment
- Periodontal Treatment (non-surgical)
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Gum Contouring/gingivectomy
- Internal Bleaching (for root canal treated teeth)
- Pediatric Care & Treatment
- Fluoride Treatment
- Athletic Mouthguards
- Nitrous Oxide Available
- Anti snore Device
- Digital x-rays
- Night Guards